Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January?! Where are you going?!

I can't believe January is almost over.. Didn't we just start the new year? I never make new year resolutions because well... we all know how those last. But I always think what can I make as my resolution.. So I got to thinking and it was to be a better mom, be a better wife, get healthy.. I could careless if I look like this the rest of my life I just want to be healthy for my son and husband. They need me and I want to be around for them. I need to find a doctor.. a family doctor..  I've been using my gyno as my "family doctor" well who wants to go to their gyno THAT much.. not this girl LOL So I am on the search for a new doc. This search needs to be fast too because I've been having panic attacks again. Ugh those are the worst, very scary. Scratch that.. I just called and made an appointment with a doctor for Feb 15th. I'm kinda glad to have a family doctor again. I haven't had one since I was little. That was the best doctor ever.  So yay to getting that outta the way.

The weather here in good ol' southern Indiana has been CRAAAZY!! Typical Indiana weather, like ppl say "if you don't like Indiana weather, wait an hour and it will change" Friday (Jan 20th) we had rain with freezing temps which over night froze and caused everything to have a nice glassed over look. VERY SLICK! Of course we had to get out in that ice to take J-Bird to the eye doctor. We had no rock salt to throw down. Didn't even have extra table salt to put down for a quick fix. It was freezing cold.. in the lower 20s. But wait.. Sunday It was 53 out and chance of isolated tornadoes.. crazy huh! It stormed and stormed good.. we never did have any tornado threat. Thank the Good Lord, but it sure thundered and lightning like crazy.. we had an extra person in bed with us. That doesn't bother me one bit though kinda puts me more at ease knowing we are all together and safe and not scared.

We have made a final and when I said final I mean FINAL decision on Kobe's birthday party theme.. Dinosaurs is the theme whoop whoop.. this Momma is in full party planning mode. I have alot of great ideas underway. I found dinosaur invites at the dollar store for $1.00, I found dino goody bags on Ebay, 10 dino bags, dino erasers, dino crayons, dino tops (spinning things), dino activity paper and dino stickers all for $7.29 with FREE shipping!! Plates and napkins at Dollar Tree love that place! Can't wait to put this party together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment