Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Time

We finally  carved Kobe's pumpkin he got from Lark Ranch. The pumpkin carving was delayed by some behavior problems Sir Kobe was having. Wow 5 year olds sure have attitude problems.. But anywho Kobe wanted a vampire face on his pumpkin so I did my best to try and draw a "vampire"..

 I didn't get to play in the "goo" this year :( lol I LOVE pumpkin "goo" I love the feel of it and the smell of it :)





 Yes only my son would be sportin' snow boots and shorts LOL
 He is soooo stinkin cute!! I love my KoKo Bean!!
 Jason's new chair we got for $9.00
 I LOVE this look on my HUSBAND! Nooo I'm not talkin about the pumpkin "goo" nor the welding dust under his nails ;) I'm talking about that wedding ring on his finger :) I love looking at his hand.. I'm soooo happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment