Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Happy Happy!!!

I just sent off my papers to get my new Social Security card changed to Andrea Colvin :) I forgot all the things you have to change when you get married. Its gonna take some time to get used to Andrea Colvin.. I'm so happy to be Mrs. Jason Alan Colvin :) Next I need to go get my name changed on my license, Bank account, insurance etc.

Soo anyways I just had my first Parent Teacher Conference with Kobe's teacher via phone.. she said he was doing great.. He's very smart and right on track with every thing. He was one of a few kids who could count to 100 I'm so proud he is doing good.. her only complaint..was his stubborness.. Oh boy do I know all about that. He is the most stubborn child EVER!!! We are having some major issues at home with this.. Even with MAMAW!!! The one person who I never thought Kobe would give grief too.. His Mamaw lol We ARE working on this stubborness and really crackin down on him. But its about to get the best of this Mom..Now that I think of it, He truely does get it honestly.. The Hill's are pretty stubborn ppl lol

But all in all.. I am extremely happy with the way my life is going. I couldn't ask for more..

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you have found happiness!

    ReplyDelete