Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sick guys!

I'm sittin in the living room tryin to stay away from my two sick guys in hopes I won't catch it. My poor baby keeps puking.. He woke up from a dead sleep to puke :( He'll start puking and yell "Momma!" I'll run in there and help him til he's finished rinse his bowl, rewet his washcloth, tuck him back in. Then go back and check on my sick hubby.. who is sawin logs back in our bedroom.. I'm so glad he's only puked once hopefully this will be a 24 hour thing and they will be back to par tomorrow.. Ugh although we have our first Christmas get to gether tomorrow so we'll see how today goes. Praying I don't get this sickness. I hate that my guys have it.. it breaks my heart.. I had to make a run to the store for sprite and chicken noodle soup although they both said NO to the soup LOL.. oh and a can of Lysol which I FORGOT.. Thanks to my Mom who gave me hers..

 I'm sure part of Kobe's tummy ache is from a month old Yogurt he found down in the crisper of the fridge. He had it ate before I even knew he was eating it... it was dated 11/2/2011 so hopefully it wasn't tooo outdated.. I didn't even know that was down there.. he had to do some major digging through stuff to find it lol.. *note to self* clean out fridge ;) although isn't yogurt rotten milk anyways? lol plus isn't that just like some extra penicillin? No no no I'm kidding.. I was totally grossed out when I saw he ate it.

I cleaned out my phone here are some pics that were on there..
 Riding some EXPENSIVE rides in the mall.. $0.75 to ride these things.. craziness lol
 Watching Santa get his hat and coat off.. he had just arrived at the mall that day.
 Kobe and my Grandpa playing the "Pie-anna" as my Grandpa calls it LOL..
 Kobe being an "Elf on the Shelf"
 My AWESOME casserole carrier Jason's cousin Jennifer and her hubby Derick got us for a wedding present
I saved the BEST for last.. Some of my yanno "Over Achieving Mom" stuff.. (I know I know.. Get over it right?!?! lol I still gotta get some digs in LOL.. it will always be an inside joke with a few of my friends and I lol...) Just so you all know I don't do these things so people can think "oooh she's such a fun/cool/good Mom" whatever people may think I'm not doing it for attention.. I'm doing it because my child is worth it.. because I want him to have a fun and memorable child hood. I did and my mom didn't even do the things I do with my son So that just proves I'm not tryin to "buy my kids love" lol. But I like doing these things for/with my son.. and I like to document it for myself and later in life my son or whoever wants to read it. so anywho here are some I found on my phone..

So yanno some over achiever things like this:
Happy Face icing on his toaster strudel
 Teddy Bear pancakes

 Letting the boys use their sister as a dead deer they are dragging out of the woods

Homemade birthday cake for J-Bird
Homemade decor as well lol


Kobe scraping the van one frosty morning



4 comments:

  1. Love the bear pancakes!!! I am also a sucker for a fun pancake...And I think you are OK on the yogurt front..I once saw a lady on Hoaders who wouldn't throw out yogurt until it puffed up from gas build up..yuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ewww I'm pretty sure it wasnt to that stage yet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Andrea, and you are such a good writer. You make the simplest everyday stuff entertaining. I'm glad you guys like your wedding present. Rachel Ray has really good products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Andrea, and you are such a good writer. You make the simplest everyday stuff entertaining. I'm glad you guys like your wedding present. Rachel Ray has really good products.

    ReplyDelete