Thursday, August 11, 2011

Emotional basket case

Yeh that's me.. and emotional basket case. Although I saw on a church sign one day "Moses was a basket case too". Makes me feel some what better.. Okay not really. Any how I was on Facebook prior to this post and looking at a friend of mines pictures of her son's first day of Kindergarten. I sat there and tears ran down my face. Every time I clicked on a new pic they came down even harder.. then I started to have a slight panic attack and hyperventilate a little lol. MY "baby" is going to be doing this in 4 days. Before I was all like "WE are BOTH ready for school to start", "WE need a break from each other.", "Its going to be better for BOTH of us to have time apart." WROOOOOOOONG!!! Even tho my son can be a lil stink weed some days we have been together every single day since day ONE.. Even when I worked he went with me to the daycare I worked at. He's been home with ME and Only ME.. its just been us since he was almost 2. No "daddy" just me and Kobe. *Sigh* Seriously where have time gone? 5.5 years have FLOWN by. It doesn't seem possible. But I'm going to pull myself together, fight back the tears and take my "baby" in to school on Tuesday morning. I really need to quit calling my 5 year old "baby" he's a big boy.. Trust me I know this because he has told me SEVERAL times! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Aw! Poor Mommy! I was the same way with Blade! Matt & I both took Blade to school the 1st day. I honestly don't know if I could have made it out of the building w/o falling apart if it hadn't been for Matt. I cried all morning and I was the first one there for pick up. Its like that every year for me. I am so proud of the young man he has become but I hate him growing up.

    ReplyDelete