Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Love Halloween Season!

Look at this scary Haunted House!!! This is WC's "Haunted High" a haunted house that is put on here in our small little town. My friend who went to Haunted Houses in INDY Friday night said that those haunted houses were nothing compared to this one... that this was the best they had been to and they went to 6 in Indy! Just driving by it and seeing the people in their costumes is scary enough for me... BUT


Look who went in and SURVIVED*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

YUP... My 3 yr old son and 3 yr old niece the lights were on of course and it was no scare LOL and the people dressed up passed out candy inside the house... but they were dressed up and in some places it was dark my Mom was scared LOL and screamed a few time... I however sat my Chicken butt in the car and waited for My mom, sister and kids to come back out LOL.. I'm NOT brave when it comes to things like that LOL

Friday Me mom and Kobe we to H-N's (yes I know it starts with an E but I can't spell it) and got some pumpkins to paint... Kobe was sooooo pumped as u can tell my his pose in the picture LOL.

Kobe's Camo Pumpkin


Mommy's pumpkin





Here are our "Yummy Mummys" we made. Its just a hotdog and those canned bread stix (cut in half longways) I got the idea off a blog and I can't find it to "link" to it... :o(




We also made these cookies!!
They look soooo yummy... Right?!
Well they are NOT they are sooo GROSS! Don't
Buy em unless u plan on puttin icing on them! LOL

2 comments:

  1. LOL That's why you make the cookie dough yourself, and not buy ready-made. It's better if they LOOK like poop, rather than TASTE like it.

    ReplyDelete