Sunday, January 11, 2015

*Round 3* Ding! Ding! Ding!

On January 5th at 8:24PM I got a text from my mom telling me my Grandpa Hill called her and said my Aunt Donna was taking Grandma to Jasper ER because she had bleeding again. A year ago almost to the day she had part of her colon removed from bleeding.. We didn't find much of anything out until Wednesday moning when she went in for a colonoscopy.  She went straight from there to the OR. It bothered me knowing she had no idea she was having surgery and would be upset once she woke up. She asked me the night before to pray for no surgery. I did.. I prayed over and over but I'm sure God's plan was already in the works. Surgery went great.. they removed more of her colon.. This was her 3rd surgery to remove colon. Once was when I was pregnant with Kobe and the 2nd one was a year ago and now this one. My Aunt said she only has about 6 inches left of colon but the Dr said she shouldn't have anymore trouble with it.. She is such a fighter.. hopefully she'll be able to put this all behind her.. Please continue to pray for her and her long road to recovery..








If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment