Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

I love Christmas! I love everything about it! My Favorite is the family time.. Starting with Christmas Eve we went to My parents house.. we had ham, mashed taters, corn casserole, sweet potato casserole, green beans and lots of yummy desserts.. After dinner we  exchanged gifts with my Grandpa Solliday before he had to leave then later we opened all the gifts.. I forgot to get a pic of the tree filled with gifts.. But here are pictures..

Christmas Eve morning.. Kobe opened his gifts from us..




 I made him a tie (no sew) blanket.. and the other thing was matching Pajama pants ( I didn't make those lol)


Opening his hickery farms set from the Kimmel's



 Grandpa opening the Pajama pants we got him

 Opening one of his gifts from Mamaw and Papaw - Learn and Play LapTop that matches the pup we got him!

 Noah opening the Learning Pup we got him

Liv and her tablet from mamaw and Papaw

Opening her Pottery Wheel from Uncle Adam

Opening his Wrestling Belt from Uncle Adam

Kobe and his tablet from Mamaw and Papaw

Adam's girlfriend opening the gift we got her.. its a 31 crossbody


Adam opening his gift we got him an IU travel coffee cup, IU keychain and an IU bottle coozie

*MOM!! Do you SEE that drink on top of your boxes???? I think he needs a good spank'n!***

  Adam and his boots from Mom and Dad



 Here are pics of Noah photo bombin LOL


 Jason opening his muck boots from my parents


Amanda opening her gift from us.. its a 31 Bible case

New Boots from Mom and Dad


Magnetic flashlight from us..


Dad opening our gift from us.. a lighted hitch cover that has a dodge emblem on it

Sound bar from Adam..

Mom loving the picture we got her LOL..



Noah tearing up paper and putting it on my feet LOL


Later we headed home to get ready for Santa...

If you have a cat, this is how you put out cookies and Milk for Santa..

oohhh.. and cauliflower for the reindeer


SANTA CAME!!!

 Opening his Wrestling Ring from Santa..







 Woohoo he got his favorite wrestler.. Randy Orton



 Jack left Kobe a special gift.. we are pretty sure its from Jack since it wasn't wrapped just left with his presents.. and has his picture on them lol
 Opening his present from Jason and I


 This is what we got him.. a whole box full of wrestlers lol


Later we headed to my in laws for lunch..

Check out their huge Nativity Scene





Then after that we headed to my Grandma and Grandpa Hill's for dinner..







We had a great Christmas! I LOVE family time! It's not  about the gifts its about being with family.. I love it! With that being said.. Here is what all I got for Christmas hahahaha just kidding.. but I LOVED all my gifts so I have to share lol..


Headphones from my parents..

This AWESOME necklace that almost made me cry because I loved it so much.. That's Kobe's birthstone , a soccerball and a heart that says Mom.. This was from my Sister and her family..

A Snuggie from Adam which I've used every day since I've gotten it.. I love it..

Also this from Adam. it has hot chocolate mix and a cookie with it..I love mugs!!

Taylor Swift CD From Mom and Dad..

My AMAZING cookbook binder my parents's got my...

Here is the back

Some stocking stuff from Mom and dad..


And my new baking pan from Mom and dad..


Here is the side of the pan says The Colvin Family


More stocking stuff from Mom and dad..

Check out those AWESOME knives my inlaws got us!! I'm sooo in love with them.. those are their actual blades! Except that solid purple.. thats the case but the blade is purple too.. I don't even want to use them they are so pretty LOL.. Also there are 4 cutting boards too..

I got a few more gifts and thought I snapped pics but I guess I didn't well Anywho! I hope you all Had a very Merry Christmas!!

And of course...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment