Monday, June 30, 2014

Baby this and baby that..

Not this very weekend that past but the one before, Mom and I went down by Louisville to a baby shower for my cousin's wife. They are expecting their little bundle of joy in August.. This is their first baby so we all know how exciting it is.. The shower was VERY cute and she got lots of cute things.. a few weeks prior I "tried" to help my aunt make these little dogs here in this basket for the shower..



Tried was the keyword there.. LOL The one I made looked like a mouse.. We then discovered we needed bigger onesises that the ones we were using were to small..That's my story and I'm stickin to it LOL.. but  My aunt Denise did a great job on this basket and the dogs she did are adorable!.. Isn't it cute??

Check out this cute cake!! It was yummy too.. Thank God I didn't get any green though.. It made my moms whole mouth green..


We played a game that we played at my baby shower.. These plastic babies are in ice cubes.. they first one to have their baby come completely out of the ice cube yells "My water broke" and wins.. The temp was in the 90s so it was a fast game.. faster than it was at my shower that was in the dead of winter lol.

This baby was born a toddler lol





Me and my Momma

After the shower we headed back home.. the ride seemed not as long this go around.. We aren't sure if we are getting used to the drive or if it is because last time we went down we were pressed for time do to the soccer game and leaving in not enough time..

My baby (Kobe) and Jason were on a "guys only" camping trip with my dad and brother.. this was Kobe's first time doing something like this and he LOVED it!!! I've never been away from Kobe for that long.. Never even 24 complete hours this time was 2 nights. It was weird. and kinda boring at home but kind of nice too.. I had mixed emotions.. But they had a great time.. and I'm glad they did.

This baby.. has some new tricks.. as you can see he is standing/laying over the boppy lol.. he is also showing interest in learning to crawl. He is growing tooo fast


Kobe's fur baby is adjusting well.. she is completely litter box trained now.. That was very fast and I was impressed.. Why didn't we get a cat along time ago? Oh that's right because I'm not a cat fan LOL I do like Bella but I'm just not to the point where I want to pick her up and cuddle her for fear she'll claw my face off lol..Maybe one day..

Our garden is growing and we have baby veggies every where!! Woohoo!!

I love this panorama mode on my new phone..

Corn

Green Beans and Carrots

Sugar Snap Peas bell peppers and tomatoes
 
Cucumbers
 Water Melon and Honey dew melon

Here are some peas we've gotten so far..

Our baby chickens aren't babies any more! In just a few months they should start laying eggs..



Yesterday was cleaning day in our house.. We finally got the spare room organized and set up like a guest room. I forgot all the baby stuff I had in there.. I had bought it when I found out I was pregnant and never sold it after my miscarriage. I thought I would get pregnant right away but its been over 2 years since my miscarriage so I'm going to sale everything.. We need the cash right now any ways.. but look how nice the room looks.. if you could have seen it before it was a cluttered mess.. and Kobe thought it was his play room so just imagine the mess..


Once again the Panorama view I'm loving. hopefully I'll get better at it and it wont be blurry..


After you clean out your fridge you have nothing left.. LOL thats why mine is always stuffed full LOL


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment