Thursday, July 25, 2013

To my readers..

Hello to all my readers! I have some awesome news.. My blog has been approved on the "Top Mommy Blogs" website! This is a website for Moms with blogs like mine and our blogs are rated and can even be featured on their site. So now when you read my post you will see this banner..


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Its basically like the "LIKE" button on FB. If you like my post just click on the banner after you've read it. I would really appreciate it so much! Feel free to leave me some love in the comment section too.. I love comments! Thank you all so much for reading my blog!!

Much love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are one in a million.....I am so proud to have you in our sometimes crazy family. I love you and so very happy that Jason and his children have you,...Love you ....I am your favorite Aunt on Jason's side in case you didn't know.....

    ReplyDelete