Monday, July 15, 2013

Lost tooth #2

 
Kobe finally lost tooth #2 today! I thought maybe he wasn't supposed to even lose the first one because one day it wasn't loose and then the next day it was lol. I just "knew" he did something to make it loose lol. Then after another tooth wasn't coming in I was scared because the first tooth he lost had such a long root on it.. I thought that was odd.. I don't remember mine having roots like that.. I was afraid those were gonna be the only teeth he has.. I was relieve to see last week a tooth has finally popped through..
 
Then today when he lost #2 it had long roots too and the new tooth is already coming in.. I worry to much lol I was afraid he was going to have to have dentures at the age of 7 lol.. (not really)
 
 
This is the side view of his tooth.. see that root on there? Is this normal? I think I'll google it.. Google knows best! Right?! 

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, i think this is the first time i have ever seen a tooth like this! Could definitley be the root possibly! I'm curious now lol

    ReplyDelete