Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm not afraid...

Sooo I was just dozing off last night and I heard Kobe crying. I went to his room and he was sitting up in his bed. I walked over to him and asks whats wrong. He lays back down and mumbles something so I cover him up and ask him what he said.. He snuggles in his blanket and says "I can't find 'Q'.." I said the letter Q? He said "Yeh he was right there, now he isn't"... I laughed because that is NOT what I thought he was crying about lol.. So I said "check by R, he might be there" Kobe rolls over and says "ok" and goes to sleep lol. Kobe has always acted out dreams.. ever since he was little.. But they were nightmares. The Doctor called them "Night Terrors" this was different for once.. he wasn't scared, he just couldn't find his letter "Q" lol. I was always told not to wake him while he is in the sleep mode. Just to make sure he didn't get hurt. I've recently figured out that he does that when he has to go potty. Its like he wakes up because he has to go but doesn't fully wake up... Hopefully he'll grow out of that.

Ever heard Eminem's Song "I'm not afraid"? Well I recently got a new Mp3 player since ours was left/stolen.. well J had a few songs on his computer, That being one of them. Which if you know J you would think that's odd since he is 100% country.. but anyways.. I put it on the Mp3 player well Kobe already liked that song because I used to be into Eminem. Now every morning that's what we have to listen to on the way to school.. Does this mean my 5 year old is going to be a "thuglet"? HAHAHA that's a little thug in case you were wondering lol

3 comments:

  1. Blade is obsessed with Eminem! It's so cute to listen to him when he's in the shower or in his room & he's trying to sing/rap just like Eminem! I love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle used to have night terrors, they were the scariest thing. Love the Q dream, good advice to look by R ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that dream and your little thuglet!

    ReplyDelete