Wednesday, July 30, 2014

3v3 Soccer tourney: Take 2 plus more!!

Here is Kobe's medal from tourney #1.. How awesome is this!!




This past weekend we spent our Saturday at the soccer fields again which I love but it was a little more hot this go around. Thank goodness for the breeze that kept it some what bearable. The first game Kobe did awesome. He scored 5 goals. The more he played the more tired he got.. He has a "problem" with sitting and resting in between games.. he wants to play play play.. He wouldn't eat anything either.. I packed oranges and other snacks but he wasn't having any of it. I had to make him eat a cutie orange he only had a few pieces out of it and then stopped. I've still not drilled it in his head how important it is to refuel.. Maybe one day Ol' Mom will know what shes talking about lol ;)




Saturday evening my brother took us out for dinner as a "Thank You" to my husband for helping him move out of his house on such a short notice.. We ate at Buffalo Wings and Rings. Kobe had gotten BBQ Wings and bless his heart he kept saying "I can't believe I'm actually eating BUFFALO!" lol

I ordered a "Fried Pickle Cheese Burger" which was a cheese burger with fried pickles on it, lettace, tomato and ranch dressing.. it was good but I'm still looking for that "WOW burger" that you see Guy eat on Diners Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network lol.. I'm not sure what that taste like but it always seems like he's eating the best cheese burger ever LOL


WAY better than Ruby Tuesday's burger lol..

This however is how we spend our Sunday

I cut up SEVERAL cucumber's by hand and with no cuts! THAT is success lol



We had 24 jars of pickles!!

I also whipped up some Chicken Salad .. It taste EXACTLY like my Grandma Sharon's. I served it in Pita Bread.. it was so yummy!


Then redid my nails lol

I'm loving these Jamberry wraps!

Its's my favorite time of the year! School Supply Shopping..However I was kinda bummed..

Monday we went to walmart and got all of Kobe's school supplies.. This is the first year he didn't get a school box :( He's going into the 3rd grade and over the whole cartoon characters thing. There wasn't any folders that didn't have stuff like that on them for boys except a football folder and in his eyes thats the wrong sport lol All he wanted was soccer folders.. no luck anywhere.. I even checked the dollar stores.. so he settled for the $0.15 (yay for my wallet) plain jane folders that we get in Jr. High and High School. I think I was more bummed for him than he was lol.. Took us forever to find a "cool" backpack since once again all had cartoons on them. Same with lunchboxes. So I took him over to the actual lunch box isle in the store and he found one he liked. Also do you know how hard it is to find Classic Color Crayola Markers that are NOT washable??? We had to go over to the actual office supplies to get those which is no biggy lol but why dont they supply them and more of them over by the school supply section lol So anywho I had mom take Kobe shoe shopping because we always seem to disagree on shoes.. I know he's old enough to pick his own but I guess I still like to do it lol.. so Mom took him while I sat here wondering what he would come home with lol I had a strict "no all black shoes or hightops" lol I love the shoes they picked out.. and the price was great!!



In other news

We have a full blown crawler



Not too happy about this gate business at Mamaw's house lol


Don't worry we lowered this lol I just wanted to see what would happen LOL


LOL rotten boy


Last night we went to the local Library and claimed Kobe's prize he won for the summer reading program..



This picture will be in our local newspaper soon :)


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment