Sunday, January 5, 2014

Well hello 2014

We are sitting here waiting on a winter storm.. so far all we are getting is rain.. lots of rain.. the temps are still above freezing. We are supposed to be getting temps with a windchill of -30.. so once this rain craps freezes we will have a ice skating rink in our back yard. So anywho..

We rung in the New Year like this...


Kobe spent the night with my parents and Jason was in bed by 9 and Duke was passed out too so I watched the ball drop then cried a little because no one was up with me to celebrate.. We usually have an annual NYE  Party but things just went the same this year to have one so we didn't have one.. but next year we WILL...

So New Years day we went and picked Kobe up and headed to walmart to get a vacuum.. I just got a cheap $39 one for now and then I'll get my Shark I'm wanting... so for now this one will work...
After that we came home and didn't do much of anything..

We did have our cabbage and pork

and I got to use my new Paula Deen pans


 And my cute new knives






No comments:

Post a Comment