Sunday, August 11, 2013

My 30th Birthday Party!

Last night we celebrated my 30th Birthday which is tomorrow! We went to my favorite (in town) restaurant which is a Mexican Restaurant.. It's yummy.. although I ordered something new last night and it is was okay but not something I'll order again. We did however get FREE $4 cheese dips LOL the waitress (she was new) sat them at the wrong table lol and they couldn't give them to that right table so we got them on the house lol.. I got sang too and got to wear a heavy ass sombrero..

 (Excuse my boobs, for my bra has failed me *Note to self: get a new bra*)

One of my Besties celebrated her bday today so we had to make sure she got sang to as well LOL


After we ate we all headed to my house for cake and gifts and some good old quality time!
 
My Momma knows her daughter so well..


 
She picked out the PERFECT cake!!! Everyone thought she was buying it for a child lol NOPE her 30 yr old daughter who is in fact a true American Princess, I'm not lying I really am lol

 

Then it was present time.. I don't care how old you are, you still love getting gifts.. I do not expect them at all and honestly I tell ppl not to but I still love getting them ;)
 
Kobe Lee got Mommy a new set of cookware
 
 
Hubby got me a new Vera Bradley Purse and Lanyard

 
This next present is from my Brother Adam..
 
 
 It took me 5 minutes to unwrap the first box.. and I open it and find this..

 
That also came with a pack of Hot Hands (the warmers that you use in the winter for Hunting Etc.)
He then tells me "Hey I'm gonna need those back tonight" lol he's always a good time and making us laugh. Even if it is at my expense..
 
Then after another 5 minutes of unwrapping a duct taped gift.. I got this from him..

 A new Vera wallet and check book cover :)

Then my parents got me this Vera make-up bag :)


 I also got money from my Grandparents and a visa gift card from Lauren and a card from the Steiners!

After that we all went out to sit around the fire and enjoyed each others company.. It was a good time! Im blessed to have all these wonderful ppl in my life!! Every one who was there was.. Jason, Kobe, Mom, Dad, Jessica, Amanda, Josh, Matt, Adam, Lauren, Paul and Ashley

Did I mention I'll be 30.. THIRTY .. THREE FLIP'N ZEROOOOO tomorrow!?!?!?! I'm not ready for that! That sounds old to me.. I don't want to get old.. My life isn't where I want it too be. Well it is and it isn't.. I was supposed to have lots of kids by now.. I am however HAPPILY married to a man that drives me nuts one minute but gives me butterflies the next! I have truly met my soul mate!! I have an amazing son.. a beautiful home, a job I enjoy.. my health could be better.. I'm going to work on that.. Tim McGraw says it pretty well in this video.. make sure you listen too it.. OH yeh don't forget to click on my TopMommy blogger link below.. I'm in #24 spot!! THANK YOU all!!!

HERE IS TO MY NEXT THIRTY YEARS!!!

 
 
 


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

2 comments:

  1. You have a super cute blog! I found your blog on Cafe Mom! By the way, hop on over to my blog and join the 5 day blog hop. Grab some followers and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your 30th birthday bash looks so chic. That cake looks tempting to me. I am looking forward to more such posts my friend. My sister’s 20th birthday is approaching fast and I will be hosting a chic rustic themed surprise party. Finding suitable event space Atlanta is hard for me. Can anyone here help me with it?

    ReplyDelete