Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nervous Nelly

First off I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Breakfast in bed which was an assortment of doughnuts lol It was sweet and thoughtful.. Kobe got me a bouquet of beautiful flowers and Jason got me a hanging basket of petunias!

We had a cook out at my Sister's house. SHE had the bright idea of letting the guys plan/cook.. We ended up with a fish fry instead of a cookout. THAT is why we don't let men do the planning lol. It was nice though because it was family time.



We always have a good time when we are all together!

So Kobe's having surgery on Friday.. I'm so nervous. He's nervous. His doctor, the ENT Doctor and I think this is what is best for Kobe. He snores and has bad breath. So they are removing his tonsils, adenoids and trimming his uvula (hangy ball thing). This makes me cringe just thinking about that. But I'm sure the Dr. knows what he's doing. Since the surgery is this Friday he'll miss the last week of school and his last soccer game which bums us out.. Praying that this surgery and recovery goes as best as it can..

No comments:

Post a Comment