Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My First Grader

This morning I dropped Kobe off at school as a FIRST GRADER!!!! I can't believe my baby is in First Grade already! Where has time gone??

To: Kobe

You are such an awesome little boy! I'm very proud of you. You will always be Mommy's little boy no matter how old you are. You seriously bring me so much joy in my life.. I can't wait to watch you grow up..
Love you - Mom











1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-Police Man
2. What is your favorite color?
-Blue
3. What is your favorite thing to do?
-Go outside and Play
4. Who is your best friend?
-Zane
5. What is your favorite animal?
-Dog
6. What is your favorite food?
-Brownies
7. What is your favorite drink?
-Chocolate Milk
8. What is your favorite song?
-I treat my truck like a Cadillac
9. What is your favorite TV show?
-Turtle Man
10. Did you have fun on your first day of First Grade?
-Yes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment