Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Spaz has decided..

We after several weeks of being a stressed out Spaz.. I have realized that I would feel better with Kobe coming to town with me and going to school.. Not because of the whole viking/Hatchet thing either lol but because he will only be a block away and not 7 miles away.. Maybe next year we can try Barr-Reeve.. but then the thought of him only being able to play baseball and basketball in High School makes me want to send him in town still.. He's so good at soccer and I hope he sticks with it.. but who knows.. He may not play sports..he may be like his dad (Jason ;) ) and just want to be a county boy who hunts and fishes.. but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.. But he is already registered and books bought.. So its official!!

No comments:

Post a Comment