Tuesday, February 15, 2011


On January 12th I had a kitchen/Grease fire. It was one of the most scariest things I have ever been through. If it weren't for Chase being at the apartment when it happened my whole apartment would have been gone instead of just one side of my kitchen. We were all fine tho minus some burns on Chase's arms from grabbing the burning pan and throwing it out in the snow. That red stuff melted on the wall back there are my Tupperware salt and pepper shakers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment