I'm going to go back to home cooking. I love to cook. Its just sooo easy to run and get something and I LOVE not having to do the dinner dishes when you have take out. But I'll never lose any weight if the fountain drinks and fast food do get cut back.. and I mean waaaaaaaaay back. I was getting at least 1 if not 2 fountain drinks a day. It was so easy to run through McD's and get a $1.00 drink.. Or run in Shell and get a fountain drink. Its seriously like my addiction. I'm like a crack head needing a fix. Its only been 3 days and I'm feaning (sp?)LOL.
Now onto things to look forward too this coming year:
I also hope I start seeing double lines after my wedding. Double lines? Yes! Double Lines. I hope to see them RIGHT after my wedding.. I'm talkin the next day would be fine with me. Double Lines!? Are you curious yet? Well I'm talking about THESE double lines:
I hope to be pregnant by at least the end of the year. That's one of my big goals. I've been praying to the Big guy upstairs that we have the same plans lined up :) We'll see I guess.. Keep your fingers crossed!
Although there are some things I'm not looking fwd too like My baby turning 5 and starting Kindergarten this year.. ugh where has the time gone!?
Okay lets rewind a minute. There are some more thing I feel like I need to do as part of my New Year's resolution like:
- Spending more time with family. I don't see my niece nearly as much as I used too and I miss her sassy lil butt lol.
- Using my camera more than I do. I rely to much on the camera on my phone so I'm gonna take my big ol' camera every where no matter if I look like a goober taking pics of silly things lol
- Plan more get togethers with my friends. NYE was a blast with all my friends. We went to a bar and had a good night then went to a friends house til 5am and played cards.. it was sooo fun. We ALL need more nights like these.
- Try and I mean REALLY try to keep on top of my house chores.
- Look hardcore for Chase, Kobe and I a house so come Oct. We aren't married and living in 2 different houses lol. We aren't ready to buy just yet so we are lookin for rentals. Keep us in mind if you know of any.
- Be more understanding.
- Don't be so quick to judge (sadly I do it and HATE it)
- Love more (if possible, I love a lot already but I'm going to love even more)
- Try to trust more. (big issue of mine, Your not trust worthy until proven so, I need to give in just a little)
- Blog more!!