Friday, April 10, 2009

Its been awhile!




Well this weather has been a downer! I hate rain!! Yes I know "April Showers, Bring May Flowers!" Well its only April 11th and I'm SICK of rain lol...




I am however soooo looking forward to this weekend!! I Can't wait to spend it with my family! Our family is pretty much back to the way it used to be. We had a rough past few years with some feuds and what not. Everything is cleared up and going smoothly again. I know this has lifted so much stress off my grandparents! No one wants to see their kids fighting and having disagreements! So I am very thankful to have my family back together at a family functions.




I am going to attempt to take Kobe to Church Sunday. My Grandma is always wanting us to come. I'm just so uneasy about taking Kobe who is a very active, always on the go, nosey little boy. But I'm going to try my hardest to take him. I'm sure if he knew it was a place to do with "Esus" (refer to my blog "Dear Esus") He'll be fine... He hasn't been to church since he was in an infant carried... Oh that's awful! But I wasn't raised in a family who went to Church and neither were my parents. I would however like to Change that for Kobe. I do talk to Kobe about Jesus and he says his prayers every night. Which personally I don't see why you have to go to Church to worship. I mean as long as you believe in him and accept him then what does it matter what building you in when you do it? I mean if that was the case my Grandparents church is in their fellowship Hall do to weather damage a couple years ago. Its just an old metal sided building. I seriously am curious about that so if anyone would like to tell me I would love to know why.




As for another subject. My heart is breaking. I feel as if my son has been forgotten. Okay here is the story. Kobe's "father" aka (I use that word loosely) my ex husband(Tim). Left us on Dec 28th 2007 and moved out to Washington State. Our Divorce was final March 2008. When Tim Left he did us wrong in soo many ways. Me and Kobe had to move in with my grandparents in this little tiny room which was so stressful and we weren't happy cramped back there. But at least we had a place to stay. Then it all started. He wrote himself a $100 Check from our account and waited to cash it until he was in another town which I had just paid bills so there wasn't enough to cover that check which came in before all the other little tiny Checks did so My Checking account over drew and was -$365. Then I get a letter in the mail from Kobe's doctor's office saying due to non payment we were no longer able to receive care from them. So we had to find a different doctor thanks to him not paying that. So from Dec 28th 2007 - Jan 25th 2009 Tim didn't see Kobe and called maybe 6 times. He moved back on Jan 25th 2009 and saw Kobe twice. On the 28th of this month it will be 2 WHOLE months since he's seen him. He's called once ONLY because I messaged him on Myspace and asked him to... well it was more of me telling him to. I have tried emailing him numerous times and I get nothing in return. He reads them because it tells me when ppl read their email. THEN I find out today that he gets his other son. So why not Kobe!?!?!?!?!?! Why treat my son this way? I just don't get it. It isn't fair to Kobe. So please say a prayer for Kobe and I.




To end with a happier subject. Me and my Lamont are back together and doing really good. Long distance relationships are hard and challenging but we are trying our hardest to make it work this time. He truly is an amazing man and treats me good. Kobe really likes him that's a HUGE plus right there! Trust me if Kobe didn't like him I wouldn't be with him. I will NEVER choose a man over my son ANY DAY! Well I'm off to bed. I think We are going to bypass the Easter Egg Hunt in the morning because I'm sure it will be a muddy mess!! Good night and have a Happy Easter!!


Kobe found this outside this morning. Never in my almost 26 years have I ever seen one in real life! I thought it was pretty cool! And Kobe Loved it!!







2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Easter with your family. Try to concentrate on the good things. If Kobe's father is not there, make the most of it. You are a great mama. As far as church goes... well, to me "church" is a community of people coming together to praise the Lord. I feel it is Very important to give Him Praise! It doesn't matter where it what kind of building it is. Just people coming together as a whole to give God the glory for all he has done with us. The church is also a great support system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of with you. I haven't really been to church in 3 years but it is more so I have yet to find one in Bloomington I'm comfortable attending. My pastor from Bethel actually came up here one Sunday a week to one, but it was such a huge church and they sent flyers and emailed me literally everyday for 2 months after we'd go. It was overwhelming! I keep telling Shane we need to try again, but I can't get him on ship. Tim is a f*ckup, he'll realize it when it's too late. Kobe is a smart kid and will figure it out and want nothing to do with him!

    ReplyDelete