I can't believe my 7 pound baby is 9 years old! It's hard for me to believe. I interviewed Kobe and here are the questions and answers
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole entire world? Everyone in my family
2. What is your favorite color? white
3. What is your favorite TV show? WWE
4. What sport do you like best? Soccer
5. What song do you love right now? Buck'em by Colt Ford
6. What's your favorite cereal? Cinnamon swirls
7. Who is your best friend? Taylor and Peyton
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Soccer player
9.What's your favorite book? I Funny
10. What are you really good at? soccer
11. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Hawaii
12. What is your best memory so far? All my birthdays
13. If you had a $1,000 what would you buy? A laptop
14. What veggie do you hate the most? I like all veggies
15. If you had one wish, what would it be? To be a professional soccer player
16. Favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate
17. Who is your biggest Hero? You (meaning ME his mommy Awww..)
18. What do you like to do with your best friend? Play soccer
19. What's your favorite animal? Bella (our cat)
20. What's something you hope to do before your next birthday? Do something extreme
Saturday was Kobe's birthday.. which also was Valentine's Day.. at 2:20am, 9 years ago, Kobe entered this world kickin and screaming..via c-section, weighing 7 pounds and was 20 inches long.. he was so tiny.. he was so precious.. he was so perfect.. he was mine.. my forever tiny Valentine.. Still to this day I can remember everything from that day.. those memories will never fade away..
I still look at this picture and am just in awe! He was such a beautiful baby!!
Now he is so stink'n handsome
Isn't he so cute???
Here is one of our first pictures
Here is the most recent
Thursday I gave Kobe his valentine's gift early ..
He got a chocolate rose, a heart shaped soccer ball box of chocolates and a stuffed dinosaur. He loves stuffed animals..
When we got home we gave Jason his Valentine's and headed to Chinese to eat dinner.. Kobe loves Chinese.. he tried crab and really liked it.. I actually tried it too and it was pretty good.. I love their crab ragoons but that has very little crab meat in it.. this was actual chunks of crab meat. Kobe ate his entire meal with Chop stix. He mastered that after the second time we ever went to the local Chinese restaurant after we moved here.. I went to take a pic of him doing it but I had left my phone at home.. which was a shocker. Jason asked if I was ok and if i was having withdraws.. BRAT! lol It is not like me to forget my phone anywhere .. this is the 2nd time I've done it this year however lol..
Friday night Kobe, my niece Olivia and I had a sleep over at my parents house.. I we ordered Pizza from Jimbo's and then made homemade Ice Cream Sundae's
Saturday Kobe and I got up at 7 and left my parent's house to go home and get ready for his "Friends Birthday Party" He wanted McDonalds breakfast burritos so I went through the drive thru and got us breakfast.. but a little after 10 we were bathed and completely ready and headed back into town.. It was snowing on the way into town and windy as heck.. it snowed last year too and ruined his birthday party.. I was hoping that wasn't the case this year.. We stopped in at the local bakery for cupcakes to take to his Friends party..
We headed to the Mexican Restaurant for Birthday lunch.. I was sure to tell them it was his birthday not knowing or I should say forgetting they would do this...
This was even after he wiped his face once.. he was completely shocked and looked at my like "What the HECK" hahaha..
After the party we headed home.. Kobe got another surprise.. his step brother and sister were spending the night with us... he was so happy!!
Then Sunday he had his family party..
We had chili, cake and ice cream at my Grandparents house.. we had a house full of 22 ppl..
Kobe had $55 to spend so we headed to walmart to spend his money before we headed home..
He told me he had the best birthday ever!!
I was pooped.. he was pooped..
All we can say is thank God and Mother Nature for our snow day we are loving today!!