Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween

I'm so behind on blogging... As always. Still without cable/internet so this is a phone post.. bear with me lol..

We had a great Halloween. Kobe was a vampire this year. He was the cutest vampire ever lol. Sunday the 28th we went to our city park and did "Trunk or Treat" that a local church puts on. Then Halloween night both my sister and I were husband-less so we got together and took the kids to family. This year they could get out and walk up to doors alone.. yay lol. After that we headed to our local Sheriff's Station.. they hand out candy there.. and always give out a small pumpkin. We then headed to my parents. We parked there and walked their neighbor hood (my childhood neighborhood). Kobe had a great time. We love Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment