Sunday, June 7, 2009

Now my son is a Fish! LOL

Yesterday the kids got to swim for the first time this year! My sister bought the kids a pool to keep at mamaw and papaw's house since they dont have a very big back yard and I'm not aloud to have pools at my apartment. The kids loved it. It was just the right size for them.. They swam all day until papaw was done cooking on the grill. Then we went in and ate dinner and about 7:30-8pm Kobe was back in the pool... and was soo upset that he had to get out... I think my son would live in the water if he could... Here are some pics from the pool!











1 comment:

  1. You can't have kiddie pools in your little backyard fenced in area?! That puts a big fat check mark on the CON side of moving there. Dang....

    Love the new pic of Kobe!

    ReplyDelete