Sunday, November 4, 2018

November is here!

This year is moving right along! I can't believe its November! Here is what's been going on in our little world...


In August...

I got a new "nephew". One of my best friends had her baby!!

He is precious! Kobe and I love him so much!



I made sweet little Adrian his birthday cake


Jason, Kobe and I baby sat Lilly Bug!



Had a Tupperware Party!


This was all my goodies I got!

 I had this amazing cup made as a birthday present to myself lol A lady I work with makes these if you want one!


Kobe and Jason went squirrel hunting and Kobe was ate by Turkey Ticks which are little and you can't hardly see them!

 Soccer was still going on..



My best friend Ashley and I attempted the Wine Festival. Instead all we ended up with was being soaked from a torrential downpour. We decided to try and dry off and  head to El Mazatlan for drinks and food!


When we got there they had partial power.


 As we sat waiting for our food they lost all power lol

  We ate by cell phone light lol

Check out this yummy drink we had. It was delicious!



We had lots of laughs and probably something we wont forget LOL

In September...

Still soccer..


Visits from baby Weslee!

More Soccer!


Mom and I babysat Lilly Bug!





Jason and I rekindled things.. and are working on us again!


I got a new (to me) car.

2010 Chevy Impala
 



  Soccer...



  Ashley got me a key chain! Little gifts like this mean the most! When someone buys you something just because they love you and were thinking about you <3 p="">

Took mom to the ER for her side pain she had for months!


Tourney Day for Soccer!


  Watching Kobe's soccer tourney!


Me and my handsome boy



In October..




FaceTimed with Lilly

Mom and I get to babysit again


  Kobe's school pic
 
Soccer Banquet





More Lilly Visits



Kobe got his first deer



Jason and I went on a double date with Kristen and Michael to the bowling ally





Jason and I went on a Day Date to the Military Museum to donate a hat Jason had. We found out it was a Enlisted Man's hat from WWII




Went through my favorite place to get a drink

 Got take out from Chava's

  Went to the Apple Orchard to get Apples and Cider





Got Ice Cream from Big Olaf Creamery .. I got Blue Berry Cheese Cake It was so good!



We Also worked at the Haunted High some this season..




That's about it for now...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

1 comment: