Tuesday, August 14, 2018

My Birthday!

It's only Tuesday and I am absolutely tired! We have been going NON stop since school started with appts and soccer.. this heat is NOT helping! See, I'm kinda a princess and I don't like the heat lol! I don't like to sweat. But anyways.. Kobe's had two games so far.. we won the first one 4-1 but lost the 2nd one 1-2. It was a really close and evenly matched team. The boys all did great!

My Birthday was this past Sunday and my Brother-in-law smoked a butt and my sister and mom made sides and we had a  birthday dinner for me!



Usually I barely get one cake and this year I got two! Jason made me this to die for chocolate cake with fresh Strawberries on it!!



 My sister got me a cake too that was soo pretty!



Let me tell you all how precious my 4yr old Nephew is.. First my sister was going to make me a homemade cake but was pressed for time so had to buy one from the bakery. Well that upset my nephew because he wanted to make me one. But was ok with it after he got to pick the cake out. He wanted to get me a strawberry cake because he knew my favorite color was pink 💙 but they ended up getting a different one. THEN he was upset because my name wasn't on the cake lol. We started to serve the cake and he made everyone stop and sing me happy birthday because we all "forgot" lol.. when he realized I had no presents to open he went in his room and wrapped me presents!!!


He wrapped up some of his toys and even a tomato lol



He is so precious and thoughtful!!! I just love this kid so much!!!





I had such a good birthday!!! Thanks to all my family!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment