Monday, June 25, 2012

8 weeks?? Not so much~

So this past Saturday I hit the 8 week mark.. Last Monday I had some spotting.. then it stopped. Well the next couple days it was on and off.. nothing too much just an "on the toilet paper" kinda spotting.. So I called my sister who works at the OB/GYN that I go too and she assured me that it might not be anything since I wasn't cramping and it was just a little bit and to keep an eye on it.. well last night and this morning I was spotting again.. and seemed to be alittle more than before.. still no cramping *I don't think* so I called and got right in. Thank God they had an opening.. They did an U/S to check things out. The gestational sac is measuring 5weeks when it should be at 8weeks.. so they did blood work to check my pregnancy hormone levels and then will recheck Weds and we'll go from there... until then... I'm suppose to "not worry", "not stress about it", "have faith".. Easier said than done that's for sure.. but I'm trying.. as I said on my Facebook status.. "My heart is heavy, my hopes are low, my faith is high"

4 comments:

  1. oh sweet andrea I am thinking of you and praying for you. I am hoping just maybe the days were off and everything will be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica.. Thats what I'm praying for although my heart is feeling other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had my due date wrong for like 4 visits, then went in when I thought I was like 16 weeks only to find out I was actually like 14. Praying things are just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brandy! I sure hope thats all it is.. my Mom had a period every month while pregnant with me so I'm hoping things will be just fine.. I wont know til Thursday and its killing me waiting..

    ReplyDelete