Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family Time

Family time is the best time. We got to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom's side this year. We haven't been all together in a long time. It was really nice to get all of us together.
Here are all the cousins.. Left to right: Olivia (my niece), Stella (my cousin Carrie's daughter), Brady, Brice (my cousin Candice's Kids) Kobe and then Titus (My cousin Carrie's son)

Kobe and Titus were not even walking last time they were together. That's how long its been :(
We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were able to get my Grandma out of the nursing home and take her with us to my Uncle Jeff and his Wife Terri's she had a really good day.

My Uncle Jeff has a tiny dog named Max. Its a Chihuahua and Pomeranian mixed.. Kobe LOVED him.. He's usually scared of dogs but not Max. In fact he was told SEVERAL times to put Max down lol. He begged us to get him one exactly like it lol.

My Grandma.. Bless her heart.. She was there with us but it wasn't "Grandma" Darn you Alzheimer's.. You suck :(

Here are some more pics from Thanksgiving day.






No comments:

Post a Comment