Monday, September 28, 2009

Do you feel what I feel??

That WONDERFUL Fall weather!! Oh I love it soooooo much!! Makes me very happy... Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year!!

This weekend we went to Mitchell to the Persimmon Fest/ Parade. It was soo much fun... the parade was almost 2 hrs long and VERY good... there were Colts Cheerleaders, Sponge Bob, Barney, and this AWESOME drill team from Chicago... It was soo "Small Town USA" like the WHOLE town lined the streets with lawn chairs and blankets and cheered when certain people came down the street... People walked up and down the streets selling cotton candy and toys...it was really neat we REALLY enjoyed it. Now why did I go to Mitchell,IN you may be wondering LOL... my brother and his fiance live there. My soon to be SIL Lauren is from there... and she invited us all to come. I am soo glad she did.

Sunday was kinda a lazy day which I love... although I had a bridal shower to attend... It was a very simple bridal shower but very nice...

I got my van back and have been soo happy that I have the freedom to come and go as I please now.. that is the BEST thing...

Hope u all enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather!!! We are headin outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment