Thursday, March 3, 2011

Out with the Old in with the NEW!

Yesterday I turned my keys in at my Jamestown Apartment. It was kind of a bittersweet moment. I Loved my little apartment. It was our home for 3 years. That 3 years it was just me and my baby. After the divorce I had no where to go. I couldn't afford the house we had so Kobe and I moved in with my Grandparents. We were only there for 2 months before Jamestown called and had an apartment ready for us. It was so weird to be in my own house, alone. It took us both time to adjust to the situation but we transitioned nicely, I think lol. Not to mention not long after we moved into the apartment and just started to adjust I lost my job do to them closing the daycare I worked at. That was another bump in our life.. at one time I didn't think it could get any worse. But it only got better from there.


My empty apartment :( lol


Check out THIS "New Beginning"

!!NO TRAINING WHEELS!!









Saturday Kobe begged Chase and I to take his training wheels off his "big bike" I was against this idea only because I thought the bike was too big. So he begged Chase. Well Chase was busy doing other stuff around the house so Kobe said "give me the tool I'll do it" and sure enough Chase gave him the wrench and he took them off himself and hopped on and took off riding LOL he's too big for his britches sometimes I tell ya... Sooo finally that brings us to this next pic.
The KICKSTAND All Kobe asked for Christmas was a Paper Jamz guitar and a kickstand for his bike. So Santa brought him both and of course with tons of other gifts. Now finally he was able to get his kickstand on...

3 comments:

  1. Gma Great Hill thinks you are a great blogger -of course you have a wealth of wonderful material to draw from - You have a fantastic little family and I too am excited about your wedding coming up this year - love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go kobe for riding your bike with no training wheels!! what a little man for taking the training wheels off himself! and congratulations on the new place andrea! i'm sure its bittersweet since that's probably the only home kobe remembers, but there's only good to come!! just don't set your new kitchen on fire ok?! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute. Having the 1st bike driving. It is really quite hard at 1st but eventually you will get it. Getting started without extra wheels is superb. Kudos on that.

    Visit my site: Divorce and Bankruptcy

    ReplyDelete