Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Laptop *cry*


The other night Me and Kobe were watching TV in my bed and I was on my laptop browsing the net. Kobe decided he had to potty so he got off the bed and went to do his duties and when he was getting back in bed he climbed in on my side and did a roll thingy and tapped my laptop with his foot (not hard at all) and I watched my laptop screen crack and go fuzzy right before my very eyes!!... I shut it off and hoped it was something that could be fixed as it just needed to be restarted... NOOOOOPE! Sure wasn't :o( UGH that's my baby... if u know me the Internet is my hobby I do LOTS of things on the net... So here I am now on my very.. VERY.. slow desktop that is actually Kobe's (since I got my laptop).. I've had this thing since 2002 but hey its better than nothing right?!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can't comment on the broken laptop, but I definitely know how it is to be on the slowest desktop ever! Pain in the rear!

    ReplyDelete