Friday, December 4, 2009

Never a Dull Moment!

Okay first off On the PBS station after EVERY episode on there they always say "for more (What ever the show was) join us on PBSkids.Org"

So My Mom, Kobe and I all decide to drive through the park (as we do EVERY night) and around the back are the Ginger Bread Men... my

Mom: "Oooh Look Kobe"
Kobe: "yeh thats me and Caillou" (Cartoon on PBS)
Mom: "Do you like caillou?"
Kobe: "Yeh me do"
Mom: (talking to me) "I personally think he is s-t-u-p-i-d" (spelling it so Kobe didn't hear it)
Kobe: "nu-uh mamaw he's PBSkids.org"

There is NEVER a moment with my child he is always on his toes!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Too cute!

    We have to go through every night on the way home from work/daycare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH!
    Ashton does the same thing! He is constantly adding .com to anything and asking if he can go there.
    And the funny thing is - there is usually a website that matches!

    ReplyDelete