Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kid, You Crack Me Up!

First off Check out my handsome boy!!

 
So Kobe always keeps me entertained.. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth. So I thought some of these were too good to pass up and I needed to "document them" so here goes lol

They might be a *Ya had to be there* kinda thing but to me they are hilarious..

 Kobe and I had come into town early to get breakfast before his soccer game one Saturday morning. I was on the computer trying to  download something for mom.. and Mom was behind me at the dining room table putting on her makeup. Kobe has extremely long eyelashes that mom has always wanted to put mascara on lol.. so mom as she pulls out her mascara says.. "Kobe can I put mascara on you?" He looks at her with this *umm NO!* look and says "Umm I don't want a smokey eye" Mom and I busted out laughing.. it was so funny.. I had no idea my son even knew what smokey eye was lol.. Come to find out its on a commercial that plays constantly on Nickelodeon ..

So today on the way down to Kobe's soccer practice it was quiet in the van.. no radio, no Kobe talking, nothing.. complete quiet.. In my head ALL day I had Taylor Swift's song "22" in my head thanks to the diet coke commercial so I belt out ♪♪♪"It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters And make fun of our exes"♪♪♪ Kobe says. "Mom?" I said yeh? He says "You really don't sound like Taylor Swift" hahahaha Thank Kobe.. rotten kid.. lol

and the last one for now..
Here is a convo between us..

K: Mom, Alexis  S. said she likes me.
M: Well that's good..
K: No mom.. she likes me like a boyfriend.
M: OH! what did you say??
K: I screamed and ran away like this "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
M: What if she wants to be your girlfriend? What would you think?
K: I think I'll have to run for my whole rest of my life.
M: Good thinking.. Tell her you can only love your Mom and can't have a girlfriend til your 18.

And it starts!!! at 2nd grade??? Where is my beating stick I need to beat these girls with?? lol
Can you blame the girls though? I mean check out that pic up there.. he's so stinking CUTE!!!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment